DecisionCAMP is the annual gathering of Business Rules and Decision Management practitioners with a strong technical background. Since 2008 the event is known for providing actionable insights delivered by decision management experts during its in-depth technical sessions. This year conference will be 100% online and its main scheme is called
For years different Digital Decisioning Platforms help business users to build Intelligent Decision Services and integrate them into modern enterprise architectures. DecisionCAMP-2022 will concentrate on the practical aspects of applying AI technologies including Rule Engines, Machine Learning, and Optimization techniques to real-world business problems directing them all to a common goal – better Business Decisions!
- Decision Services in modern Enterprise Architectures
- Business Rules and Decision Modeling
- Decision Explanation, Testing and Execution
- Machine Learning and Business Rules Discovery
- Decision Optimization.
DecisionCAMP-2022 is organized by DMCommunity.org and will be a part of the Declarative AI 2022 hosted by Free University of Berlin. Because of the latest COVID-related restrictions, the event will be 100% online.
DecisionCAMP-2022 will include presentations from leading decision management authorities, vendors, and practitioners. The event will explore the current state in Decision Management, the real-world decision models that utilize business rules, machine learning, and optimization technologies within modern enterprise architectures, the latest advances in DM standards, tools and capabilities.
- James Taylor, Decision Management Solutions, USA
- Prof. Jan Vanthienen, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Mark Proctor, Red Hat, UK
- Carole-Ann Berlioz, Sparkling Logic, USA
- Dr. Alan N Fish, FICO, UK
- Sandy Kemsley, Kemsley Design Ltd, Canada
|Abstract Submission:||July 10, 2022|
|Author Notification:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Presentation Submission:||Sep 10, 2022|
|DecisionCAMP:||Sep 26 – Sep 28, 2022|