What Topics to Submit
We are looking for presentations that describe Business Rules and Decision Management technologies and their practical use. The presentations may cover but not be limited to the following topics:
- Operational Business Decision Services
- Business Rules and Decision Modeling
- Rules Discovery and Machine Learning
- Decision Deployment,Testing, Debugging and Execution
- Decision Services inside Modern cloud-based Architectures
- Decision Explanations
- Decision Optimization
- Knowledge Representation and Automatic Reasoning with Rules.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Case Studies / Lessons Learned
- Best Practices
- Design Patterns, Tips & Tricks
Preferred presentations should be oriented to real-world use of the business rules and decision management technology, highlighting true implementations that are serving end-user organizations that need to automate and improve decisions.
Submissions will not be selected if they appear to directly promote any products or services, or are of a marketing nature.
How to Submit
The abstracts of your presentations should be submitted in PDF format using EasyChair:
before July 10, 2022. Your abstract will be reviewed by the organization committee. We will let you know on or before Aug 10, 2022 if your abstract has been selected.
If your abstract has been selected, you will need to submit your entire presentation in PDF format on or before Sep 10, 2022.
The presentation abstract should include:
- Title of the Presentation
- Up to 250-words summary
- Industry sector(s), if applicable
- Key technologies included
For each presenter please provide:
- Full Name
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- A write-up of approximately 100 words about your experience, including the number of years you’ve been involved, the types of products/projects you’ve been involved in, your primary role in these projects, etc. This bio will appear on the DecisionCAMP website.
All accepted presentations will be published at the Decision Management Community website.
|Abstract Submission:||July 10, 2022|
|Author Notification:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Presentation Submission:||Sep 10, 2022|
|DecisionCAMP:||Sep 26 – Sep 28, 2022|